PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! You could not tell or say to me with what can be connected a spastic stricture...

Julia
28.07.2004, 12:04
The dear doctor! You could not tell or say to me with what spasmodic pains on the middle of a breast (between a breast and a little above) - such sensation can be connected that " kol has swallowed ". Already was 3 enough strong pristupa-once at night. To me 31 year. In advance thanks.

Shirokova E.B.
29.07.2004, 12:03
Julia! Most likely, this pain is connected with an esophagospasm (a so-called diffusive or diffuse esophagospasm) or an achalasia of an esophagus (disease is connected with disturbance of a motility of a target department of an esophagus). In the second case difficulties are characteristic at proglatyvanii nutrition, poperhivanija.
The diagnosis can be specified at roentgenography of an esophagus i/or esophagogastroduodenoscopies (endoscopic research).
Will help or assist to remove or take off an acute attack such medicines as spazmolitiki (for example, no-shpa), antagonists Sa (for example, Corinfarum), Nitroglycerinum. But I do not advise to be engaged in a selftreatment without specification of the diagnosis. Address with the therapist or the gastroenterologist.