PDA

Просмотр полной версии : subfebrilitetet

Julia
28.07.2004, 14:39
Hello! Within 7 years me disturbs subfebrilitetet 37, 2. I can not establish or install the reason. SURVEYED all that only is possible (I exclude a tuberculosis, diseases of a thyroid gland, herpes, TSMVI). Anything especially does not disturb, except for a chronic bronchitis and zhuludochno-an intestinal tract. I think, that something serious would be shown for so much years, therefore probably it something latent, but that I do not know. The temperature to me very strongly stirs or prevents, I constantly feel it or her. She keeps only in the afternoon, at night always normal.
To me of 28 years and I am afraid to become pregnant, I think that I do not bear or I take out the child as myself I can not wear, nerves do not maintain. There can be you kak-that me sorientiruete.

Aritmolog
29.07.2004, 10:48
Chronic bronchitis - it is clear... It is necessary to stop to smoke and get rid of a bronchitis!
That with a gastrointestinal tract - decipher, please.
You married? If yes, what mutual relations with the spouse?
If it is a question of forthcoming pregnancy and a subfebrile condition it is necessary to seem to the gynecologist and to convince it or him to make to you smears and to hand over a blood on all possible or probable chronic infections (a HIV, a lues, gonorreja, a chlamydia, a mycoplasma, a ureaplasma, intestinal microbes, funguses, etc.).
Search of the reason of a subfebrile condition includes also visiting of an ENT and the stomatologist (the centers of an infection).