PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! Explain, please, that means, if ALPHA2-globul...

Natalia
27.07.2004, 11:07
The dear doctor!
Explain, please, that means, if ALPHA2-globulins I it there is less than norm or rate (4.70)? Whether Can be connected it to what handed over the analysis in a week after an inoculation from a flu (thus ROE - 17)? And more at me a cholesterin above norm or rate (6.23), and triglycerides, HS-LPNP and HS-LPONP - in norm or rate. It means, what at me a lot of a "bad" cholesterin and it or him it is necessary to reduce? Or how?
Thanks, Natalia.

Doronin V.A.
28.07.2004, 16:07
This insignificant depression of percentage alfa-2 globulins. In absolute digits this value or meaning;importance can be normal (it is necessary to know total of fiber). Clinical value or meaning;importance has rising alfa-2 globulins (for example, at inflammatory processes). On the raised or increased value or meaning;importance of a cholesterin in one analysis conclusions to do or make it is impossible.

Natalia
29.07.2004, 01:39
The dear doctor!
The cholesterin above norm or rate (nearby 6, 2) at me for the first time was found out in the extremity or end of 1996. I like would watch or keep up a delivery, but something he does not decrease. Or you have in view of any other appearance of the analysis on a cholesterin, except for biochemistry?
Thanks.