PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I am going to to Crimea, in Alushtu for a month. I am ill or sick with a glomerulonephritis (minimal and...

Tatyana
27.07.2004, 06:13
I am going to to Crimea, in Alushtu for a month. I am ill or sick with a glomerulonephritis (the minimal changes.) me 32 years, now I finish treatment by Prednisolonum, all analyses - in norm or rate, fiber in urine is not present in general. You can give what references - whether mozhno-to bathe, sunbathe, go to mountains? What sports load is resolved? Whether stoit-to do or make medical procedures - a mud, minutes of water? What in general the drinking regimen is desirable at this disease? The attending physician (nephrologist) bathing has resolved, on other questions I at it or her not poluchila-but any procedures recommend the answer she to me could not.

Natasha
27.07.2004, 18:15
Voobshcheto it would be better, if you, all taki have consulted with the nephrologist. To bathe it is possible, to sunbathe it is undesirable or be in a shadow (kidneys do not like the sun). If you eat in sanatorium the program of treatment should be podobranna. Physical exercises be not overzealous, remember, that kidneys like rest. In occasion of a mud and minutes of water I to you cannot tell or say anything, try to drink minutes water with the lowest maintenance or contents of salt. Also do not forget, that during a heat the liquid evaporates also it or her it is necessary to compensate.

Tatyana
29.07.2004, 00:34
Thanks