PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor! Many thanks for your answer. Fairly to tell or say me nemn...

Svetlana
27.07.2004, 02:41
Hello the doctor! Many thanks for your answer. Fairly to tell or say me frighten your conclusions a little, but it would be desirable to get to the bottom of the reason of such changes really. As to a clinical picture in the state of health I have not noticed any changes, I feel normally. The general or common analysis of a blood has handed over for operation - I am going to to remove an oothecoma. On the other hand, the reason in a cyst can, whether the cyst can give such changes of a blood? Besides I have handed over the analysis of a blood for 9 day of a menstrual cycle (monthly 5 days last, were very plentiful, however, such plentiful monthly at me go every month during several years - gynecologists speak, that the reason can be a cyst, therefore actually I and was going to it or her to remove). Other nuance - the blood surrendered for the second day after a roentgenophotography. I heard, what the irradiation can influence the analysis of a blood? I handed over the previous analysis of a blood two days earlier. After reception of results of this analysis I have solved it or him peresdat in more "civilized" laboratory as the quantity or amount of a hemoglobin (plentiful monthly) seemed to me strange. I cite data of two analyses in comparison - the first from 22.05.2001 (up to fljurografii, the blood undertook from a vein), the second from 24.05.2001 (after a roentgenophotography, a blood took from a finger): Erythrocytes - 4, 7/3, 7 hemoglobin - 145/115 color. A parameter - 0, 92/0, 93, thrombocytes - 188/190, leucocytes - 3, 9/2, 4, bazofily 0/0, eosinocytes - 1/1, juvenile - - / 0, band - 7/1, segmented - 39/43, lymphocytes - 39/50, monocytes - 14/5, an anisocytosis - - / --, pojkolotsitoz - - / --, normoblasts - - / --, an ESR - 11/9. I not the expert certainly, but on even in my opinion these two analyses noticeably differ. Doubtful that these analyses can differ so only iz-for roentgenophotographies seems also. Also I wish to cite data of biochemistry and a coagulogram of a blood (from 22. 05.2001) - ALAT - 14, 0, ASAT - 19, 0, a cholesterin - 3, 8, obshch. A bilirubin - 11, 5, obshch. Fiber - 80, 0, urea - 4, 04, a glucose - 4, 87, a creatinine - 62, 0; a thrombotest - 4 degree, the ethanol test - otrits., v-naftolovyj the test - otrits., protrambmnovyj an index - 85 %, fibrinagen - 2420, gemotokrit - 0, 35, a calcium clotting time - 50 sec. The doctor I very much hope for your advice or council - I cannot come to you on reception because I live in Kiev, yes actually and in Kiev I do not know to itself to address as I is not assured, that our doctors it is better than our laboratories. Many thanks for your attention.

Doronin V.A.
28.07.2004, 11:46
Dear Svetlana! The roentgenophotography cannot affect or influence results of analyses. The difference in results is probably caused by use of different techniques. If the first analysis undertook from a vein for certain he was carried out on the automatic analyzer. As to definition of a level of a hemoglobin, erythrocytes, leucocytes and thrombocytes it is better to trust him. Obtained data are not an obstacle for operation. The biochemical analysis in norm or rate. Now as to practical references. If operation is really necessary, any prepjatsvy is not present. Data of the analysis of a blood after operation can inform in addition. I shall necessarily respond.