PDA

Просмотр полной версии : One and a half year ago there was a trauma of a knee. Month three was ill and has passed or has taken place like....

Tata
28.07.2004, 03:51
One and a half year ago there was a trauma of a knee. Month three was ill and has passed or has taken place like. And one year ago with it or him has begun - at walking and even often sitting kak-inside of a knee something gets jammed - and is a little sick. Recently it is necessary a leg or foot with effort rasprjamit to return bones on a place. On a picture like artoroz small. The doctor offers artroskopicheskuju operation on excision of a meniscus. Whether it is necessary to do or make? Basically, if a leg or foot does not get jammed, she does not hurt absolutely.

Elmira
28.07.2004, 10:12
I advise to make, no trouble, can not be afraid at all. 5 days in hospital, are better than excruciatings for all life as at such operation do or make not the general or common, and local narkoz-blockade of a leg or foot. Then, the truth, langetka nedelki 2 3. But operation make necessarily. I had 2 traumas kol. A joint + break of internal crosswise or cruciform ligament or cord;sheaf. So, here iz-for tgo, that I for the first time to it or this seriously have not concerned, 2 aja the trauma and has occured or happened!!!!