PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor I am constant pukaju. Iz-for it or this always in a strain also I feel disko...

Andrey
26.07.2004, 12:13
The doctor I am constant pukaju. Iz-for it or this always in a strain also I feel a dyscomfort! What to do or make? Already gdeto about 6 months! Prompt pozhalusto how to be in such ridiculous situation?

Lanj, the doctor-diagnostician
27.07.2004, 15:56
Andrey, very much it would be desirable, that a situation in which you stay, really not was sad. Try to track or look after your delivery, first of all. Vo-the first, a regularity. Vo-the second there is a mass of products which with the years cause an intolerance, in particular, milk or dairy products, cocktails, ice-cream, bean, sunflower seeds, nuts, fruit, cabbage, an oats, honey, yeast. Reduce reception of stimulating agents: tea, coffee, chocolate, sparkling napitki-they lead to excitability of an alimentary system. And, naturally, zhir-he causes the spasmodic phenomena, t. e promotes education of gases in an intestine. If and after such restrictions and exceptions in a delivery your status not prekratitsja-is an occasion to visit or attend the gastroenterologist and necessarily proctologist.

Andrei
28.07.2004, 08:38
Spasibo!