PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. I strongly sweat in a dream. And always. This status to last at...

Andrey
27.07.2004, 04:20
Hello. I strongly sweat in a dream. And always. This status to last already more half a year. And it is not important during what time of day - at night, and if I sleep in the afternoon. "potenie" begins approximately in an hour after I shall fall asleep. If I simply lay, not moving, we shall tell or say on a sofa, anything, absolutely any sweat., when I sleep. I heard, that for a tuberculosis it is very characteristic sign. But without tussis of a tuberculosis does not happen, and I do not cough. What to do or make? This problem has tortured (understand correctly: vo-the first I, usually, one sleep, but...; vo-the second if in a room not so warmly, after sweat stnanovitsja it is cold, but in sne-I of it or this do not notice that, and as a result in the morning small, but obviously rhinitis, in a throat pershit, and t. The item catarrhal things) What is it in general can be, what principal causes? In advance I thank for consultation.

Solomatov ..www.dr-solomatov.ru
27.07.2004, 07:45
Dear Andrey, be checked up at the urologist, in occasion of a prostate. Yours faithfully Solomatov Century

Lanj, the doctor-diagnostician
28.07.2004, 02:43
Andrey, you accept inspection: the general or common analysis of a blood, the analysis wet, a roentgenophotography of lungs, US of a thyroid gland and consultation of the cardiologist.