PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! To me, not married, children are not present 37 years, but I want in the near future...

Nelly
27.07.2004, 18:36
Hello! To me, not married, children are not present 37 years, but I wish to become pregnant in the near future. At me since May - a subfebrile body temperature. There are days when t normal, sometimes some days successively raised or increased from 37 up to 37, 5. I cannot understand the reason of it or this. Has handed over the analysis of a blood on sterility, biochemical, on revmoprobu and the general or common analysis of a blood. All analyses good, only in the analysis on revmoprobu a parameter of fiber 1. The roentgenophotography of lungs has revealed hr. A bronchitis. I am am hurted sometimes with joints. I have a chronic pyelonephritis, I am observed at the gynecologist in occasion of soldering and an adnexitis in the left appendage, and also at the oncologist in occasion of a mastopathy, lymphonoduses are increased by an axilla. Has passed or has taken place courses of treatment on each of these diseases, but the status of an organism does not improve. Now medicamental treatment I do not apply, I use only BAD TjanSHi. Your consultation - as well as is necessary on what I still can be checked up to find out the reason of subfebrile temperature and as me to raise or increase immunity of an organism. From temperature I feel low in an organism, quickly I get tired. I hope for your help

Zholudev A.A.
28.07.2004, 02:40
The chronic diseases listed by you, can serve as the reason of a subfebrile condition. Besides check up a thyroid gland. Consultation of the immunologist is necessary for selection immunostimuljatora.