PDA

Просмотр полной версии : People I drink ksenikal on 1 tabl in day, to instructions it is written Adepses I do not acquire...

Dmitry-27 of years
16.07.2004, 21:32
People I drink ksenikal on 1 tabl in day, to instructions it is written Adepses 48 hours approximately are not acquired. Karoche I drink two weeks I guzzle all I do not get fat successively, but also I do not grow thin:), collateral efekt only one rare or infrequent diarrhea:). However.

The anonym
18.07.2004, 04:42
Oh, Dmitry! Still and Polyvitaminums necessarily accept, t. To. ksenikal burns not only Adepses but also all other useful substances. And more if wish to grow thin, should not guzzle, even accepting ksenikal!

Rolling 26
20.07.2004, 21:06
I for a month of reception have not dumped or reset 1 kg, and have then stopped to drink and have added 7 8 kg.

vika
24.07.2004, 06:15
And you in general sometimes read instructions to preparations which accept?
The citation "... According to Physician Desk Reference (2003), orlistat it is shown for treatment of an obesity, including decrease and maintenance of mass of a body, in a combination with gipokalorijnoj a diet... " - so " two weeks I guzzle all successively " - the wrong approach besides at you also the dosage limps - besides the citation " the Way of application and a dose: Inside, with each basic reception of the nutrition containing Adepses, during meal or not later than through 1 ch after meal, on 120 mg 3 times day. The miss or passing of reception orlistata if reception of peep or nutrition have been passed or missed did not contain Adepses is supposed.
"

Lora
27.07.2004, 22:26
I too tried to drink ksenikal have spent on drink one packing have not grown thin, but me such left
It was necessary " to powder after each campaign nosik " to clean "mirror" KOMETOM what to remove Adeps from "mirror"