PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Ja na 8oj nedele beremennosti i po moemu ja prostudila pochki ili mochevuju...

Olga
26.07.2004, 09:55
Ja na 8oj nedele beremennosti i po moemu ja prostudila pochki ili mochevuju. Oschuschenija merzkije kogda kazdije 30 min hochetsa v tualet, vse zzet i bolit. Kak mozno ot etogo izbavitsa bez vreda dlja rebenka. Zivu v Tropikah. Spasibo.

Solomatov V.G., postmaster@dr-solomatov.ru
26.07.2004, 19:41
Dear Olga, most likely you have faced a problem of a cystitis (an inflammation of a bladder). In view of pregnancy - your question is not simple. Likely, I shall not undertake in absentia to recommend something concrete except for the reference or manipulation to the doctor on a structure. And, in general, probably local introduction of preparations in a bladder (it is medical procedure, t. e. Under the control of the doctor) and purpose or appointment of the general or common stimulators.

Solomatov V.G., postmaster@dr-solomatov.ru
27.07.2004, 18:31
Dear Olga, be written off or copied with me, I shall send references for independent performance, are intended just in case of pregnancy. Yours faithfully Solomatov Century