PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me the second day keeps temperature 38, the head and eyes, strongly hurts...

Olga
26.07.2004, 11:24
At me the second day keeps temperature 38, the head and the eyes strongly hurts, a second day I lay, as at rise of a head she starts to hurt or be ill;be sick strongly, is very strong znobit, today descended or went in the nearest out-patient department, to me have told or said that why temperature not clearly, has handed over urine on the analysis and everything, the doctor has looked or seen a throat and has sent home, to wait 2 days on possible or probable occurrence of yellowness in opinion of...
Has hardly persuaded to give lek-in from a head as the head very strongly hurts, and tomorrow it is necessary on job
Has drunk lek-in a head hurts, the temperature does not decrease, what is it can be and what to do or make... Thanks

Lanj, the doctor-diagnostician
27.07.2004, 09:40
Olga, most likely at you ORVI, you should not go to an out-patient department, it was necessary to call a doctor on the house. What has guarded the doctor in the analysis of urine?