PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. I wrote to you recently in occasion of aktovegina. Thanks for the answer....

Ninelle
26.07.2004, 12:57
Hello. I wrote to you recently in occasion of aktovegina. Thanks for the answer. Since Tuesday I accept, more correctly, I try to accept Trentalum. The doctor has registered it or him three times a day. In the morning I from it or him tear: - (I have called to her, she has reduced it or him up to two times a day. But after each reception me tears. And to drink it or him it is necessary after meal. It turns out that, I almost do not eat. If I shall stop it or him to drink - whether I "shall strongly do much harm" to myself? I Shall call again to the doctor.
And more in anntotatsii it is written, that it is impossible for pregnant women.

I shall remind at me 34 week of pregnancy, iz-for occurrences of edemas to me have registered Trenetal. Thanks!

Aptekaonline
26.07.2004, 16:02
Hello Ninelle. In your case it is necessary to stop reception of Trentalum, it is similar at you a hypersensitivity to the given preparation and he at All of you peerly is not acquired. At pregnancy apply only in case of threat to health of mother, consult to the doctor about replacement of this preparation. Yours faithfully.

Ninelle
27.07.2004, 07:46
Thanks for the answer. Called to the doctor - a preparation have cancelled. Now to me it is much better - thanks once again!