PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. To my child 1 year. And at it or him since a birth very dry skin. Os...

Vick Kiev
24.07.2004, 23:07
Hello. To my child 1 year. And at it or him since a birth very dry skin. Especially legs or pinches and handles. Therefore we bathe not often. Heard, that is necessary more in a ration of vitamins A and E.Chto can be advised him from alimentary additives.

Shapovalova L.M.
26.07.2004, 11:05
Hello, Vick. The Xeroderma is shown at deficiency or disturbance of an exchange of polynonsaturated fat acids more often, still can be at a dysbacteriosis. Try to start to give the good additive of cod-liver oil and any vegetative - butter or oil oslinnika or an evening primrose. And necessarily make the analysis on a dysbacteriosis.

Vick
26.07.2004, 13:18
Lyudmila Mihajlovna!
And where it can be got? It enters in BADy any concrete firm or chemist's products? With a dysbacteriosis at all of us by way of. By the way he still uses thoracal milk, but at me too the same problems with a skin. Can use is better to me these additives? What dosage for me and the child provided that we use a polyvitaminic complex from Vitamax (the child - children's complex ABC, and I - Vitaballans 2000)?

Shapovalova L.M.
27.07.2004, 01:30
Hello, Vick. You can spend on drink " the New life 1000 " - teto omega-3 PNZHK, simultaneously to spend on drink " a complex latobaktery " (Vitabalans 3000) to you on 1 to X! Time vsutki, the child - 11.