PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdravstvute the dear doctor, I can not understand that to me occurs or happens. With...

Galina
26.07.2004, 11:00
Zdravstvute the dear doctor,
I can not understand that to me occurs or happens.
The constant flaccidity, absence of appetite as stirs up me from a smell of nutrition and other smells and when I eat the nausea begins so I hardly restrain to not pull out. If toshnit that is very strongly me starts to shake, snachalo muscles of legs or foots then all body. Periodically at oporozhnenii an intestine there is a spasmodic pain in abdominal polosti-intestines and the nausea amplifies. Difficulties with a swallowing when I swallow of firm nutrition or even when I drink water there is a pain in the field of a larynx and a thyroid gland, and from the left party or side of a thyroid gland on a crossroads of the termination or ending of the left share of a thyroid gland and something or something else, hurts almost constantly and, gurgles, when I there press at sglatyvanii. To all other at me the temperature 37 does not pass or take place. And so 2 months. I went to the therapist, he has sent me on the analysis of a blood and urine, but all results have appeared within the limits of norm or rate. Mind or wit I shall not put or apply what to do or make and to what doctor to address. Can you to me chto-nibudt will advise.

JAsnovidjashchaja
26.07.2004, 20:12
Listerosis at you. 5 sessions. Still the karmic block or trochlea is available.