PDA

Просмотр полной версии : -vascular dystonia

Ferokon
26.07.2004, 13:50
Hello, to me of 16 years, I was in hospital and to me have told or said, what at me -vascular dionija, tell or say please, what is it such, whether she how it or her to cure is treated and from what she at me has appeared?

Dr
26.07.2004, 13:59
the Initial report from Ferokon
Hello, me of 16 years, I was in hospital and to me have told or said, what at me -vascular dionija, tell or say please, what is it such, whether she how it or her to cure is treated and from what she at me has appeared?

Abruptly you in 16 years the doctor the stomatologist pristoilis:). About VSD - the diagnosis such in prntsipe is, there is it on simpatotonicheskomu and to vagotonic type. By that you have not specified it - the diagnosis have put, that that that to put:). To treat - in any way, an aerobic load moderated or moderate, an alternating douche and so on:D.

Aritmolog
26.07.2004, 15:17
In MKB 10 there is no diagnosis the oNuNO-vascular dystonia!!! (has specially checked up!!!).
It is the medical formal reply, i.e. NOT desire to deal with your problem!!! Or the doctor has not readdressed you to another spetsialitstu (for example, to the neuropathologist or the psychiatrist).
Neither VSD, nor NTSD not lachatsja, treatment do not demand and the hysteria or a neurosis do not require treatment, since this disturbance of function without damage ograna, i.e.!!!

Dr
26.07.2004, 15:28
I not the prophet, but knew that Korzun it will write:):):)