PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, advice or council is necessary. At all my scepticism concerning pohudatelnyh...

Julia
23.07.2004, 12:47
Hello, advice or council is necessary. At all my scepticism concerning pohudatelnyh tablets, it was suddenly believed (or simply very much it wanted to believe) in Guarana the Apple. Tell please that about this preparation heard and, he can bring the main thing, what harm (that polzy-0 itself I guess). The next unrealizable hope and will set  in motion that purchase of tablets something will turn or turn over in brains.... Well and suddenly?
All thanks.

Irina
24.07.2004, 13:05
Hello, I drank tablets Guarana-an apple but instead of dumping or resetting superfluous kg, have typed or collected 4 more superfluous! So, that not so I advise. And here half a year has tried or tasted cocktails a Herbalife back and has dumped or reset 4 superfluous kg, and at the same time also has strengthened fingernails or nails, have ceased to exfoliate... (by the way, then itself became the distributor of production, having believed in 100 % result)

Irina
25.07.2004, 22:10
So, that if you details of my growing thin without diets and starvations about the Herbalife write to me the questions on mikkelina@yandex. ru interest