PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me other problem: 29 years, 6 years to the son, body height of 165 sm, and weight of 48 kg (priche...

Irina
20.07.2004, 04:07
At me other problem: 29 years, 6 years to the son, body height of 165 sm, and weight of 48 kg (and such weight already last years 10 13). I Feel normally. In rodne in general there are no full people. But me all zamuchali trouble on my leanness. It can be valid not absolutely normally. Advise where to address.

Stem
20.07.2004, 21:33
Irina, at me a similar situation. Only body height I a little above you, and weigh it is even less. I feel too quite well. But diabrotic remarks from other people, native or absolutely unfamiliar, do or make such our status probelemoj. Perhaps, they simply envy us?
Sometimes it would be desirable to recover only to not hear any more such remarks...

OPEN COMPANY
21.07.2004, 03:07
Yes, and at me tazhe a problem, my body height of 158 sm, and
The weight - 45 kg, washing hodoba does not give all associates of rest. Certainly in soul or douche, I would like though not many or a lot of;much to be fuller, but I iz-for it or this do not complex. That
Also I wish all thin.

andrei
21.07.2004, 16:59
ne abraschaite vnimaniya na etih ludei. net chelaveka na svete radi katorava sleduet patalstet [ili pahudet], esli samachuvstvie haroshee.

The anonym
22.07.2004, 14:55
LOVELY LADIES, SO MANY WOMEN EXHAUST THEMSELVES DIETS TO GROW THIN, AND AT YOU IN THIS SENSE OF PROBLEMS ANY! WELL WHAT FOR TO YOU TO EXPERIENCE? ALL AT YOU IS SIMPLY EXCELLENT or DIFFERENT! I EVEN ENVY YOU, CAN BURST CAKES FOR THE NIGHT!

Olga
23.07.2004, 09:34
Irina, two years ago at me too was a similar situation, at body height 169 I weighed 50 kg. Me constantly all got my leanness and I have started to eat much, especially bread and every possible sweets. As a result I razbida to itself a stomach, poprravilas on 15 kg. Now I dream to return to myself former weight, but very difficultly and I feel very badly. If you would like to recover, believe it easily, and here to grow thin...

Katya
25.07.2004, 21:20
Irina, it's OK. At body height 165 I weigh 47, I feel perfectly, is healthy for hundred percent or interests.

To me 33 years, my weight do not vary from 14 years (except for sorts or labors two times, thus the weight fell up to a mark 47 within a month after sorts or labors).

I checked, IMT at me normal. If I could, I would grow thin up to 46, but these are dreams, personally never it was possible to me.

So, alas, we not thin, we quite normal, the another matter what to grow thin to us a hundred times it is more complex or difficult, than full. I do not know, why. I even suited to myself days of limited intake of food, any gram was not threw off, though everyone promise, that after days of limited intake of food grow thin on kilo.