PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor, tell or say than it is possible to treat a myelosis (hroniches...

Elena Nevzorov
23.07.2004, 02:10
The dear doctor, tell or say than it is possible to treat a myelosis (a chronic stage)? Heard about new preparation Gleevec (STI-571). I accept gidrea and interferon-an alpha 6000000 in day. Whether it is effective? Whether there Is for such patients, how I a financial help in Ukraine?

Ermakov A.I.
24.07.2004, 07:55
Not so clearly, about what efficiency of a preparation you ask. If Gleevec it is a preparation rather new, experience small on it or him;them, in due course he will take the place in treatment. He has not made revolution, as one would expect, the best results are received at treatment of patients with a chronic stage, hudshie-in a blast or blastic crisis. Your scheme or plan for today is quite effective and, that is important, its or her application is fulfilled both possible or probable successes and disadvantages can be counted or reckoned in any degree. It is difficult to judge its or her potential efficiency at you, it is not resulted or brought starting data (research of an osteal brain, the sizes of a lien. A peripheric blood, prescription of illness or disease and therapy). As to " the financial help ", unfortunately, such information about Ukraine at me is not present. You, likely, mean preferential maintenance with preparations. Such information oncologists and hematologists on residences as a rule possess.

Elena Nevzorov
25.07.2004, 12:57
The dear doctor, I was ill in April, 2001,
Osteal brain: the Blast 1, a myeloblast 0, Promyelocytes 15, 5. Myelocytes 7. 2. Palochkojad. 10, 3. Segmentojad. 9, 1. Bazofily 1, lymphocytes 5, eoz 1. Lejk: eritro = 50 : 1.
Zakl.: granulotsitarnogo of some with attributes of a rejuvenascence up to promyelocytes. Red Rostock is narrowed.
The lien 15, 4 X 7, 7, structurally is not changed, diam. selez veins 0, 8 see
Zakl.:-ki gepatosplenomegalii without attributes of structural changes
Liver, cholic bubble, podzheludochn. A gland without changes.
OAK 17.04.2001 ages 4, 0, NV 128, lejk 205, an ESR 12, a thrombus. 550, ret 2, 0, bases 2, a blast 3, e 1, p 26, with 35, l 2, m 1, miel 25, ju 5,
7.08.2001 ages 3, 3, NV 108, lejk 4, 6, an ESR 10, a thrombus. 270, bases 2, a blast 0, e 4, p 6, with 46, l 36, m 6, miel 0, ju 0.
Other diseases are not present. Age of 40 years.
Me interests, whether enough I accept an interferon 6.000.000 in day. How much or As far as it is necessary to raise or increase a dose the matter is that it is connected with greater or big financial expenses.
What forecasts on treatment of this disease?
You could not prompt where to find the literature on this disease.
In advance many thanks.