PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me 35 years, dovono often excruciate headaches and pains in susavah, osobenno...

Vyacheslav
23.07.2004, 18:07
To me 35 years, dovono often excruciate headaches and pains in susavah, osobenno when there is a sharp change of pressure. As obezbolevajushchego I use Paracetamolum. For once I accept 1 (one) gram Paracetamolum (2 tablets of "Panadolum" contain too 1 gram Paracetamolum). But recently has read through, that the overdosage Paracetamolum can lead to change in job of internal organs and to a flying outcome. Whether so it. As in some days I accept Paracetamolum of 3 5 times. And soobshcheni about a possible or probable lethal outcome me has very much disturbed.

Dr. Brel
25.07.2004, 06:23
It at an overdosage. Keep an age dose! You need to address to the doctor for revealing the true reasons of disease, t. To. Easily solved problem will excruciate you longly and anesthetizing finally will appear neefektivnymi. "Paracetamolum" longly to use it is impossible, as well as another NPVS. Success, begin with the therapist.