PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! In the extremity or end of August I was ill, there was a rhinitis and very strong...

Natalia
24.07.2004, 04:47
Hello!
In the extremity or end of August I was ill, there was a rhinitis and very strong tussis with a sputum. Longly enough sat on the sick-list with the diagnosis " an acute pharyngitis " (the roentgenophotography was normal, rhonchuses the doctor too did not hear). I was treated by national agents and "Falimintum". It became better, it seems to me, exclusively owing to that is long otlezhivalas. But literally in three days after an output or exit on job all has begun - new. The throat as if closes any komok, tussis and in a nose all razduto. Has solved what to address in an out-patient department senselessly, t. To. To sit at home I cannot any more, and other agents to me - alas! - did not offer. Began to accept vibromitsin. In the first put it became much better. As a result both tussis, and a rhinitis have completely passed or have completely taken place. But in two weeks all has started over again (probably, I have caught a cold because houses, at job did not heat). The rhinitis has begun, the voice, tussis again has oppositely changed. I rinse a throat with soda and Furacilinum, I wash out a nose, I heat legs or foots in warm water. But all this does not give result. Drops in a nose which for some time allow to breathe help or assist only. There were headaches in temples. In a drugstore have advised an agent from ORVI and a flu " TSitovir-3 ", but he has not helped or assisted me.
I doubt, what is it cold. Please, prompt, what is it can be? How to be treated?
I have absolutely got exhausted for three months of illness or disease.
I shall be very grateful, if you can help or assist me advice or council. In advance thanks!

Lyudmila
25.07.2004, 05:01
At you raprostranennaja a mistake or an error: not having understood the reason of a malaise, you start to be treated, and all successively, what not prisovetujut! By the description, at you could begin infektsionno-allergichsesky process, and inadequate treatment has aggravated it or him or has translated or transferred in chronic. Urgently stop to accept antibiotics, antiviral and expectorating. Address to the allergist and the immunologist. Strangely enough, but occurrence and synchronization of similar malaises can be caused or called by problems at job or in private life.