PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Normalization of weight

Dream
23.07.2004, 16:45
To me of 15 years, I the guy. At me for my body height (184 sm) very small weight: 59 kg, prompt please with what it can be connected and as it to correct because me to not like my sickly body build.

Dr
23.07.2004, 17:33
the Initial report from Dream
To Me of 15 years, I the guy. At me for my body height (184 sm) very small weight: 59 kg, prompt please with what it can be connected and as it to correct because me to not like my sickly body build.

It is not so small weight, and simply small. If you would like to struggle with it or him be surveyed at the therapist start to eat normally. If you are physically healthy, the bar will help or assist you - from 16 years - gou to shake or be pumped, reading www.ironmine.narod.ru.

Heroica
23.07.2004, 20:59
Hello Dream!!!

If at you such weight and such body height you approach or suit under group to Asthenic type. In my opinion, here not that to be afraid, simply the metabolism has played the role. Your organism began to grow, and the weight has not much lagged behind.
In occasion of elimination of it or this I shall advise the following: Doctor Dr of the rights it is necessary to go to an exercise room, but to not become isolated on bars, it can develop not so favorably on yours health. Better on stretch more, in general work on a horizontal bar, eat fruit, vegetables, it is possible on to accept Ca, both vitamin C. And the main thing on have more a rest on the nature.
:):):) Vale!

Heroica
23.07.2004, 21:03
If to address to the doctor, to the endocrinologist.

Aritmolog
24.07.2004, 12:20
Hand over the analysis of a feces on eggs of worms and calm down!
In 15 years there are no norms or rates on a parity or ratio of weight and body height. After final zavreshenija body height and maturing all is normalized itself (without simulators, a suralimentation and the endocrinologist):).

Heroica
24.07.2004, 14:28
HA HA HA:D

Dr
24.07.2004, 14:37
the Initial report from Korzun
Hand over the analysis of a feces on eggs of worms and calm down!
In 15 years there are no norms or rates on a parity or ratio of weight and body height. After final zavreshenija body height and maturing all is normalized itself (without simulators, a suralimentation and the endocrinologist):).

There are 2 variants In due course will begin greater or big djadkoj simply so And will remain a rachitis:). It is not known, that will occur or happen. Simulators it is not necessary. It is necessary a bar. A suralimentation it is not necessary. It is necessary ++, 5 ml yogurt and 200 g tvorozhka IN addition to that that now. That's all.

http: // www.ironmine.narod.ru/books/mcrobertbr/main.htm

The question and the answer it not medical because really here it is not visible to illness or disease, and the therapist only should tell or say, that there are no contraindications to trainings. And argumentirovanno to tell or say, instead of to be engaged in diffusion of myths to spirit " to grow upwards you will cease, an impotent you will become " and further with all. But consider - that BASE exercises which build mass - KNEE-BENDS WITH the BAR, STANOVAJA DRAFT and the PRESS LAYING is a greater or big responsibility and risk of traumas. The clever daddy and the clever trainer is necessary. Once again I repeat, it not opinions me as physician, and as person. You wish to be strong and greater or big - forward. The medical problem from your words is not present.

Heroica
24.07.2004, 14:52
Hello still time:)

Interestingly, to be engaged to the teenager with a bar in 15 years, yes you laugh or are dared. Any trainer will tell or say to you, that in a hall from 18 years.:p:p:p

Dr
24.07.2004, 14:57
the Initial report from Heroica
Hello still time:)

Interestingly, to be engaged to the teenager with a bar in 15 years, yes you laugh or are dared. Any trainer will tell or say to you, that in a hall from 18 years.:p:p:p

I have told or said from 16 years, there from above is written. And why also is not present? With the certain moderation - beeeez questions. Simply all with mind or wit to do or make it is necessary, without race behind balances or weights. The bar is unessentially record in pauerliftinge, athletics or bodybuilging. It in general a good thing. BUT. By that the guy-, it is necessary to do or make all cleverly very much. What I also have mentioned. Any laughter:)

Heroica
24.07.2004, 15:06
But he has written, that to him 15. Well good it seem to know better to you, I shall not argue, and not what for.

The main thing that at the guy all it was normalized.:)

Aritmolog
24.07.2004, 22:18
Us on 1 and 2 courses forced to be engaged girevym in sports: (, since Army medical college...
Since then at me proof hostility to weightlifting, I prefer dynamic loads (navigation). By the way navigation too can give to the person quite courageous figure, and also it more pleasantly and is an aerobic load, i.e. it is useful for health:).