PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Prompt, who knows. What is ksenikal and bodifleks. Thanks...

Olja
15.07.2004, 17:59
Prompt, who knows.
What is ksenikal and bodifleks.
Thanks

Lerka
17.07.2004, 02:53
Olja ksenikal-it is preparation helping or assisting to grow thin, action is based on not an absorption of Adeps acting with nutrition.

N
18.07.2004, 14:10
If you will drink ksenikal, hook pampers and hold an agent for washing toilet bowls nepodaleko. Effect as though in a toilet have merged something fat of a frying pan. If do not eat fat pishchu-be not ruined on tablets
And bodifleks business good, at us it is called bodibalans. The extension, pulling up of muscles and good mood.

Galina
19.07.2004, 21:52
Ksenikal helps or assists to grow thin ONLY with a rigid diet and REGULAR physical exercises so if you will eat moderately and reasonably and more to move - will grow thin without everyone Ksenikala. As he is completely not cheap.

Natalia
20.07.2004, 18:44
Ksenikal is dangerously! You will not allow to act in an organism to liposoluble vitamins! And at the same time and to useful Adepses from which, I shall notice, cellular walls are under construction all!!!!!!!!!

IP
21.07.2004, 02:31
Bodifleks is a complex of exercises, basically on the extension and a strain opr. Groups of muscles in a combination to respiratory exercise. The purpose - to direct oxygen to the certain group of muscles, as a result activization of metabolic processes and pohudanie. Strangely enough, but works. I was engaged itself under the book, all over again results impressing, not such as declare in the book, but nevertheless.. For two months from each femur has disappeared on 6 sm, and then all has stopped, but, by the way, the result was saved till now to that I cherezvychajno am glad. And more is very simple system, t. e de to a diet to sit much more oppositely..

Alexander
21.07.2004, 16:55
I know things is ready better and more safely.

Lerka
22.07.2004, 19:49
Here you here ksenikal kak-that all badly describes.
I the physician! I its or his saw, this preparation appoint or nominate to people at a diabetes mellitis, an ischemic heart disease, therefore it is possible to speak with uverenostju ksenikal-is absolutely safe!! On diets did not sit when its or his saw, and in sports was not engaged. But has grown thin.
Any diet is huge harm to an organism! There is a special diet raschitanaja on sick of an obesity, but will grow thin longly because safe loss of weight considers if to grow thin no more than on 10 kg a year.
Site www. dianet. ru, doctor Starostin will in detail tell about ksenikal as it or him to drink and in what kol-ve.

IRINA
23.07.2004, 00:46
I DRANK GARTSILIN EFFECT ZERO EVEN KG HAVE NOT DUMPED or RESET

IRINA
23.07.2004, 20:44

IRINA
24.07.2004, 07:39