PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Has made the analysis of a blood on alimentary allergens. The result has turned out super... Not...

marusja
19.07.2004, 08:20
Has made the analysis of a blood on alimentary allergens. The result has turned out super... It is impossible almost any fruit except for pears, apricots and bananas. It is impossible a beet and cabbage, but it is possible for coffee and chocolate!!! (at all "About" and "+" who does not know "+" rekomendovanye products, and "0" neutral). But in minuses all meat, except for a bird, is impossible a fish, yoghurt is impossible, but a potato it is possible even zharenuju. And more a lot of interesting. Here now I sit and I think if to eat under this analysis they guarantee up to 15 kg. For three months, but on the other hand if I shall start to eat a potato and bananas.... Than it will end????? Strange it is the analysis on group of a blood. Kto-a string grew thin? (I ask to write those who porobyval, instead of advertisers as I have already made the analysis)

The anonym
19.07.2004, 12:35
marusja, it is such lazha and vytjagivanie money!

LARISA
20.07.2004, 20:30
Greetings, marusja!
There was remarkable clause or article in Komsomolke where correspondents were engaged in investigation of this method. They prosto-naprosta have made successively two analyses to one and the same person, and these analyses
Have appeared different. Here and the truth, to be exact a lie!

The anonym
22.07.2004, 11:17
You see, Mashas, I did not do or make analyses, but lazhi and is lazha!

child
24.07.2004, 02:29
You see, Mashas, I did not do or make analyses, but lazhi and is lazha!