PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! I already wrote to you about tussis which at me does not pass or take place already to...

Natali
22.07.2004, 09:40
Hello! I already wrote to you about tussis which at me does not pass or take place already as 3 week. I today was at the doctor in platnojj to an out-patient department. To me did or made a picture of lungs and under the description of a picture was obnauruzhen an acute bronchitis. Though the therapist listening to me obnurazhulia from the right party or side rhonchuses also has told or said what is it vosplaneie legih torpently slabotekushchee. What antibiotic has appointed or nominated that. But what to do or make? Why on a picture one and me speak another more precisely she has told or said that has added kbranhitu also vospaleni. Plochemu snimko another? He at me on arms or hand? To me I am terrible also do not know what at me finally diagnosis. Where still or even to go? In a district clinic plainly will tell or say nothing. What to do or make? To you can address or you will advise what to do or make?????

Gusman M.A.
23.07.2004, 18:22
If tussis with a sputum and the doctor after a roentgen has advised an antibiotic it is necessary to follow to its or his advice or council. The diagnosis of a pneumonia can be put clinically and not always it is visible on a roentgen. If there are doubts that address personally to doctor Egorov. On mine he the explanatory or sensible doctor. I unfortunately do not work in Moscow.