PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me 33 years, to the child 1 years and 2 months After sorts or labors I have very quickly returned to...

Vita
19.07.2004, 12:47
To me 33 years, to the child 1 years and 2 months After sorts or labors I have very quickly returned to doberemennomu to weight. However, in some months when the quantity or amount of milk has decreased, I again began to recover. About three months ago has absolutely stopped to feed, and here with my figure simply any nightmare has begun: I recover steadily, despite of regular physical uprazhenija and restrictions in a delivery. Daily intensively I swing or pump press, and the waist blurs! Kto-somebody faced a problem of a sharp set of weight upon termination of feeding? Whether it can be connected with any hormonal disbalansom? What it is possible to undertake?

Elena
20.07.2004, 19:00
To grow thin up to physiological weight, to fix result and further to live easy as when you will learn to supervise weight nothing is already terrible. helenherbs@yandex. ru

Tanja
21.07.2004, 22:59
Vita and how you stopped to feed? I after sorts or labors have recovered, and me console, that I shall stop to feed, for the termination or discontinuance of a lactemia I shall be limited and I shall grow thin. And here suddenly you... Can, you accepted preparations any?

Vita - Tana
22.07.2004, 21:40
123456template654321