PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Has started to be engaged "Bodifleksom" on February, 19th. For that moment weight of 73 kg at dews...

Rita
16.07.2004, 02:27
Has started to be engaged "Bodifleksom" on February, 19th. For that moment weight of 73 kg at body height 170, 10 months has transferred or carried cesarean section. Moreover the back hurted or was ill;was sick terribly. For today has grown thin for 7 kg, in a waist on 9 sm, in general became harmonous and cheerful, appetite was normalized (has decreased that is) thus I nurse the child. The back has ceased to hurt or be ill;be sick for 3 day of employment or occupations. Ooooochen to all I recommend

Lena
16.07.2004, 23:59
Ritochka, what such "bodifleks"? Respond, and the husband will soon throw that. When have met, at body height of 180 weight was 65. And now after a birth of the child 88.

Rita
18.07.2004, 07:54
There is such book " the Magnificent figure for 15 minutes in day " author Grir Chajlders. She on all book bazaars is on sale, zelenenkaja, in soft reliure, about dollar costs or stands.

Rita
18.07.2004, 22:25
Natasha, excuse, at me bet it is not established or installed, and boxes all were closed. So here read. And what exactly is not clear? Zadral a leg or foot above:) Yes so that already baked. Write more in detail, I with pleasure shall respond.

Ljuda
20.07.2004, 00:19
Leave on a search site www. rambler. ru, write a word bodifleks and you receive sites with the information and exercises.

Svetlana
21.07.2004, 04:34
I too have got this knizhechku. Has closely studied or investigated. Basically I accept this complex - BUT! I cannot understand in any way how there correctly to breathe - in fact in same in fact focus. I read - I shall not understand, silly likely. Help or assist!!!! There can be someone can learn. If can, write on soap Andromaha@rambler. ru

Rita for Svetlana
22.07.2004, 11:04
Well certainly you not silly:) it is valid without correct respiration a complex turns to the simple extension. If you moskvichka look for groups or videocassettes. In a network in sense look. If you in Kharkov suddenly live I can personally show you:)