PDA

Просмотр полной версии : What is Beauton-C (that is I know, what is it an agent for growing thin, but ka...

Anna
19.07.2004, 15:56
What is Beauton-C (that is I know, what is it an agent for growing thin but how it operates or works?) and how much really to grow thin with its or his help? (the Aerial) has read through advertising in the newspaper.
In advance I thank for the answer. About itself - me 32 years, body height 170, weight of 70 kg.

Marina
20.07.2004, 13:33
Dear Anna! I do not advise you to spend money in vain! Anything to you it is a preparation will not help or assist. Though if not verite-can check up on the experience. Anyway among doctors of my circle cases of the amendment on 5 and more kg after the termination or ending of reception of this preparation are known.....

Anna
21.07.2004, 15:34
Thanks! I pochemu-and did or made that! Use that anybody on them does not submit to court for disinformation... To anybody to soil arms or hand a reluctance... I sit at home with the child, I leave only on days off, when the husband of the house.... And with it or him too it would be desirable pobyt... Charging or charge has started to do or make, but she takes very few calories... It would be necessary to borrow or occupy in sports - so it is necessary kuda-to go that - instead of it turns out (see above) - 10 kg superfluous - how to grow thin?

Anna
21.07.2004, 18:57
Oh! I and THOUGHT, instead of did or made! By the way, all with Sacred Valentine's Holiday! I wish everything that volumes and centimeters did not hinder love!))))))))))