PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! My daughter had 1, 5 weeks temperature, then temperature...

Anna Kalinina
20.07.2004, 03:43
Hello! My daughter had 1, 5 weeks temperature, then temperature has passed or has taken place, there was a tussis. The therapist has directed to pulmanologu after the conclusion rengenologa: " On the right the polysegmentary pneumonia Focal infilfatsija s4 s5 an average share on the right s8 s9 s10 the Bottom share on the right the Right border is not visible " the Macrohair drier, Polyvitaminums, a physiotherapy Have appointed or nominated. How much or As far as this disease is dangerous to the daughter and whether treatment is correctly appointed or nominated. Than it threatens her in the future, whether will be complications? Thanks for the answer.

Fertser E.A.
20.07.2004, 17:50
Dear Anna! The pneumonia is transferred or carried during a life by many people, modern antibiotics are rather effective. As I have understood, it is not offered to hospitalization, such is possible or probable, but provided that there will be no new episodes of rise in temperature and sotojanie will improve. If is not present, it is better to treat a pneumonia in a hospital.

Anna Kalinina
21.07.2004, 18:30
Thanks, the Doctor! It is very pleasant, that on this site pay attention to questions which so are important for us, parents.