PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor!!! A problem at me here what: Since December kneading...

Anton
19.07.2004, 12:09
Hello, the doctor!!! A problem at me here what:
Since December, after an abscess on the face (has pierced for about a week ampitsilin), the temperature - up to 37. 4 (more often up to 37.2) keeps. Right after adhesions of this abscess something has had been ill like a flu after which the temperature began to keep already without any visible reasons. Later month 2 has addressed to infektsionistu at which has handed over all analyses, propyl TSiprolet-500 - has not helped or assisted, and the doctor by the part has not found the reasons of rise in temperature. Later month 1, 5 otkuda-that the purulent angina after which at me in a drink or pharynx have found mushrooms has undertaken and have put hr. tonzilit. But after 2 weeks of treatment of a tonsil were pure or clean, all was by way of, and the ENT any more did not see the reasons for the further rise in temperature. And now here about five days ago the throat, further a rhinitis, then already a laryngitis, and here yesterday - already a tracheitis and temperature 39 again was ill. In current of these or it of 6 months the temperature raises or increases not constantly, one time even was, days 5 (for half a year) tem-ra like has ceased to disturb, but usually nevertheless there is a rising (usually different) by the evening or after fiz loads or even usual walking. I began to sweat very strongly constantly, very strongly I get tired, t. To. Badly I transfer or carry it, even small, rising; + here as has written, pochemu-that has started podrjat to be ill or sick with all. But anything except for it or this me does not disturb. A roentgenophotography did or made in February. I now do not know, to to me to address with this temperature. To hurt or be ill;be sick has bothered very strongly. Never before anything similar was, always hurted or was ill;was sick not often. Advise to begin, please, with what, what analyses to pass or take place. What is it in general can be. Many thanks. Excuse, p-that, for enormous volume. Anton, 20 years.

Lanj, the doctor-diagnostician
20.07.2004, 04:58
Anton, a problem in depression of protective forces of an organism. A rhinitis, a tracheitis, a tonsillitis...-it all illnesses or diseases which very strongly destroy or blast your organism and can lead to complications. Vo-the first, you should put on the dispensary account. Sanation of an oral cavity, adnexal or additional sinuses of a nose, restoration of free respiration through a nose, fiziolechenie, national agents, zakalivanie an organism, improvement of working conditions and a life are shown. For prophylaxis of complications, for example such as rheumatic disease, diseases of kidneys, hearts it is necessary was well-timed to delete patholologically changed palatine tonsils (if they take place to be).

Natalia, 36 years
21.07.2004, 04:37
At me the temperature 37 37, 2 in current of half a year keeps. Since morning 36, 6, and then raises or increases. The visible reasons on that are not present, but that not meee she does not allow me to live easy. In June, 2002 was on inspection in the regional center. Did or made biochemistry, fljurografiju, a bronchoscopy, US of internal organs, the general or common analysis wet - norm or rate, the general or common analysis of a blood + thrombocytes norm or rate. What analyses sdavt yet I do not know. Available there is a chronic bronchitis, tonzilit. Inspection on a tuberculosis did or made. (a bronchoscopy, the analysis of a sputum). In 2001 hurted or was ill;was sick ngastojchivym a furunculosis. Has pierced many antibiotics, but the result was not. Only after has pierced TSikloferon under the scheme or plan process has stopped. But occasionally on a skin of a back, a breast there are small pustules. At present state of health normal, bappetit too. How to find out the reason of temperature I do not know.