PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, uvazhemyj the doctor. At present I receive supporting or maintaining those...

Olga
19.07.2004, 10:49
Hello, uvazhemyj the doctor. At present I receive maintenance therapy OLL. In the scheme or plan of treatment are included or switched on Vincristinum (1 in 4 weeks v/), Methotrexatum (weekly) and Prednisolonum - 100 with the subsequent dose decline during 4 weeks up to 5 mg. Before the termination or ending lechenja there are 2 cycles. It would be desirable to learn or find out your opinion in occasion of glucocorticoids - whether after such intensive treatment they during 2 years can be endocrine disturbances after their full cancelling, whether displays of a hypocorticoidism (now at me an increase in weight on 15 kg on comparisons with the beginning of disease - and very quickly half a year began to accrue or increase for the last) are possible or probable, whether tiresomely something to do or make for their prophylaxis and whether it is necessary in parallel observation of the endocrinologist?
In advance I thank for the answer. Olga.

Doronin V.A.
20.07.2004, 23:08
Endocrine disturbances can be. After a cancelling of hormones redistribution of a fatty tissue, mass of a body come to norm or rate. Can remain strii on a skin. At young age the hypocorticoidism arises much less often, than in elderly though its or his time or temporary displays right after cancellings of a preparation are usually marked or celebrated (delicacy, a hypotension, muscular pains). In such situation the cancelling of Prednisolonum is carried out more slowly. Additional consultation of the endocrinologist will not prevent.