PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Urgently it is necessary to grow thin, I struggle constantly, practically without results, as if or as with...

Belief, 38 years
06.07.2004, 16:25
Urgently it is necessary to grow thin, I struggle constantly, practically without results, as if or as with " wind mednitsami ". But I do not lose hope and desire. I wish to pass or take place a session of acupuncture MTS "Vita". Very much I hope, but I am afraid to not receive result. Whether can something advise? Thanks!

Elena
07.07.2004, 22:44
The belief how struggle with the weight, what is it does not give result? Have changed a delivery, drink 2 2, 5 litres of water, have added physical exercises? To struggle it is possible on a miscellaneous. helenherbs@yandex. ru

Sergey
09.07.2004, 21:33
Belief do not despair. To me not time was necessary to help or assist people with your situation. prodiagnostirujte the parameters of body height - weights on www. vip-doctor. ru also write to me the answer of experts which there will be. vip6k@bk. ru

Lera
11.07.2004, 11:48
Belief, do not go on these sessions! Such people as Vy-simply find for interested persons to earn money, to it or him;them in fact all the same, that with you will be, and you then should pay off with the health. Spend this money better for the subscription in sports club, certainly, it is a long way, but more correct. Glavnoe-to believe in success, and do not wait for easy or light;mild victories. I already had to grow thin after sorts or labors, and now after a birth of the second child I have added much more. But I consider or count, what is it not the occasion to be upset, in fact all depends on ourselves (I do not speak about those cases when people are really sick). As to a delivery girls in conference gave me advice or councils, esteem, there can be they to you will be useful.

The anonym
15.07.2004, 08:17
I grew thin by means of hypnosis of method Smelova. A class
After sorts or labors there was a big weight and now what problems. By the way this method is not reflected in mental faculties in any way and zombiing too is not present))))) will not regret...

Tatyana
15.07.2004, 22:42
Belief! And you wondered behind what you STRUGGLE.
Osnovanija-that is? Or we grow thin to grow thin?
Try to establish or install a diet.
The first z day of 600 kcal. Then from 700 850.
Vitaminv 2 r in day. Consider belok-not less than 30. (differently whence the organism will take build a material) On an empty stomach 1 st l vegetable oil, it is possible on bread or in salad. It or her do not consider. It for stimulation
Intestine.
If badly itself have felt, a glucose under tongue.

Peter
18.07.2004, 10:08
And you would not like to change a way of life, t. e to eat not because it would be desirable, that is why that is necessary..
To be exact to not snatch from a threshold on svezhe the bought or purchased sausage or a roll.. And having come home to guide or come to see the ideal order in the house (the truth ideals different at everything, therefore it it is necessary to try up to sweat), then to take a shower.. After that to sit down and eat a plate of soup for example and it is a little bread..
And in the morning instead of coffee, in general a glass of yogurt and black bread, it will be nourishing, but without calories..
And along the street you look or see as you go, if you has overtaken even 1 3 persons, your energy on zero means... And on a ladder you upwards come what of 20 person, I hope 1 3 (((((and also downwards (but it is unessential) Guarantee, in 4 6 months you will throw off the 15 which fix for all life. .glavnoe to not change rate of a life and at all zakachivatsja in a training hall, the it is more in pool after which appetite will be even more...

Natalia
20.07.2004, 20:41
Hello! After sorts or labors I have a little put on weight, I go already half a year on aerobics, step aerobics, have started to be engaged kallanetik. But visible results are not present simply derzhust in the form of. The truth on a diet I do not sit, but after 19.00 I try to eat. That to me to do or make on a diet to have a seat or continue in the same 7 and that is more effective from fitness for burning Adeps! Thanks in advance.