PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Alina, Olja, devchenki! Thanks all for congratulations!! Yesterday again a land bursted...

Belochka
16.07.2004, 17:19
Alina, Olja, devchenki! Thanks all for congratulations!! Yesterday again a land bursted)))) Well and what?! You Will think, a few or a little;little bit rice and a crude small fish, vegetables and seaweed or algas, the truth?))))
By the way, I continue to grow thin))) Soon we shall start to vary photos beautiful and harmonous..... Olju I congratulate! And Alina - if you want, I to you still something not harmful can also is seductive to describe....)))))) write!

Alina
17.07.2004, 02:09
Belochka, hi. I have already received a photo from Oli. She ta-a-kaja beautiful, especially in an evening dress. As I shall throw off still 2, at once I shall be photographed for you. And a land it is useful both for a waist and for health.

Belochka
17.07.2004, 11:49
Alinchik, it is class, both me of a photo, and me!!! By the way, I can send you the when was about 50 kg)))

Olja - to Girl-friends
17.07.2004, 22:40
Both me of a photo, and me!
Alinushka, thanks you for a compliment. I sit, I type the text, itself I smile, so it is pleasant on soul or douche...
Belochk, rice in general is useful to purification or ablution of an organism, and together with a small fish and seaweed or algas that in general.. So guzzle with them to itself on health and be pleased lives. I unfortunately not the big fan or amateur dry, I find them little bit fresh or stale and boring. I am more on meat delicacies, solyonenkoj to a small fish and seafoods. Voobshchem-that all same, but without rice and seaweed or algas. Alinas, forgive or excuse again, for the description of meal.
Today on foot did not go, as in the evening at me employment or occupation on dances. Next week again competitions. This time the last in it or this to year. Summer - a break. I hope my daughter will arrive by the summer so next year we shall go on dances together.

Olja
19.07.2004, 12:41
Belochka!
How you have noted the birthday?

Belochka - to girl-friends
20.07.2004, 19:54
Ol, sushami has noted))) And in general we in target in restaurant shall go))) By the way, aha, a land fresh or stale, and I so considered or counted, yet has not understood, how them it is necessary in them ostrenky sauce to dip, obedene it turns out)))
Have gone or Send also to me of beautiful, and???