PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. It again I. I and have not understood, what for to appoint or nominate a phenylephine hydrochloride together...

Maks
19.07.2004, 03:07
Hello. It again I. I and have not understood, what for to appoint or nominate a phenylephine hydrochloride together with novokainamidom? How much or as far as I have learned or have found out (from everyones " clever books ") the phenylephine hydrochloride is an agent which strongly raises or increases pressure. As it is connected with a ciliary arrhythmia? Or me again to the cardiologist?

Aptekaonline
20.07.2004, 12:01
Hello Maks. A hypotension (dropping of arterial pressure) at which the phenylephine hydrochloride and a ciliary arrhythmia more often apply are two various diseases. Rising of arterial pressure after departure fast, most likely is consequence or investigation of reception of a phenylephine hydrochloride.
But as you do not know, or do not specify, what status was at your grandmother and iz-for what you vse-taki caused fast all of us together (both with the cardiologist and without the cardiologist) we can guess only, whether there was a dropping arterial pressure at the grandmother. Please, if you wish to be convinced, that the personnel fast did not wish to do much harm to your grandmother, describe its or her status vse-taki to the cardiologist.