PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Kind hour, the doctor. I experience of smoking - 15 am More than month back has stopped to smoke...

Cath
15.07.2004, 13:46
Kind hour, the doctor. I experience of smoking - 15 years am More than month back has stopped to smoke. To me 34. At me has arisen mass of problems with vessels: in the first at me it is almost constant podkravlivaet a nose, in the second on the face the vascular grid is shown, to me dermal problems which very much for a long time was not (rozatsea), and in general smochuvstvie not so (the flaccidity, a head is turned a little) have returned. Tell or say, it normlnye problems of the former smoker which are normalized in due course, or it is necessary to concern already as to a problem with health and according to it or her to solve?

Zholudev A.A.
18.07.2004, 05:33
And who spoke what to stop to smoke easily? The exacerbation of your problems this concurrence is possible or probable? Now it is necessary to address to the doctor, in particular to LORu, to the dermatologist. The main thing to believe in correctness of the perfect or absolute act, and he REALLY HEROIC (itself threw and it was excruciated month 3, however, for 9 years of " a non-smoking life ", still has never regretted about sodejannom). Success!

Cath
19.07.2004, 07:07
" Difficultly only the first 100 years " ().:) Thanks for support, now she is very necessary to me, because I have started to recover at a frantic pace. I, probably nevertheless shall wait what that time (at the dermatologist I am observed), and I shall look or see what there will be a status in couple of months (the nose like does not disturb). And there already - on a situation. With gratitude. Katerina.

Zholudev A.A.
20.07.2004, 11:56
Yes, the problem of sharp augmentation of weight is seriously. It is necessary to struggle and with it or this too. In a word - every cloud has a silver lining, and goods without it is thin.