PDA

Просмотр полной версии : And what is this massage by means of applicators which you advise to do or make the house...

Lelja
13.07.2004, 02:59
And what is this massage by means of applicators which you advise to do or make houses? And whether helps or assists antitsel. A cream + cellophane + aerobics? Simply it would be desirable to replace wrappings, which all so rashvaljajut in interiors as money for interior is not present!
Thanks

Anja
14.07.2004, 06:40
Lelja and how you do or make that cellophane kept where it is necessary? (Excuse for a silly question, but I too would like to try or taste).

The anonym
15.07.2004, 16:22
Be rolled up by cellophane, and from above dress something obtjagivujushchee! Romance!

Natulja
16.07.2004, 03:26
For a wrapping of problem zones Membranula or film for foodstuff approaches or suits, there is she cheaply, and the result is not worse, than in interiors.

Lelja
17.07.2004, 12:35
I do or make to myself shtaniny of the greatest garbage packages, I fasten or clamp an adhesive tape. You cut out a triangle and you put or fold it or him, it turns out shtanina. She should be free to not hold down movements and to close to the priest. From above I dress stockings usual, and then sports trousers. Me such shtanin suffices for 3 months!

The anonym
18.07.2004, 22:44
Open to me eyes please, than these wrappings are useful. Thanks

child
20.07.2004, 10:08
MY GOD! It only Russian women are capable to make of "GARBAGE BAGS" to themselves trousers for pohudanija! Here it is exact about us Russian: GOL ON the INVENTION it is artful! Simply laughter through tears!