PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear g-n Pots, at me such problem: already 3 y day disturbs bol...

Elena
15.07.2004, 01:34
Dear g-n Pots, at me such problem: already 3 y day disturbs an abdominal pain (not strong), 2 times there was something like diarrhea (today already is not present), sometimes disturbs as well a nausea. In the evenings the pain becomes oshchutimej in the right part of a stomach or belly, below a belly-button. Under the description it is similar to an appendicitis, probably, but - to mine, not that. to. A pain on the right, she as though on a background of the general or common pain on all stomach or belly. Other signs: gives to the right leg or foot, amplifies at a raising of gravities, and also pulls a liver a little.
Your assumptions?

The anonym
15.07.2004, 03:40
P. S. At us here a heat of 41 degrees, something intolerable! Whether it can matter?

Elena
15.07.2004, 13:36
P. S. At us here a heat of 41 degrees, something intolerable! Whether it can matter?

Gorshkov D.J.
17.07.2004, 02:32
Hello, Elena. At an appendicitis it is a lot of variants of a pain. The pain can be and isolated in the right ileal fossa (as at you). Try to lay down on the left side. Whether the pain has amplified? Lay down on a back, lift a direct right leg or foot and then slowly it or her lower or omit. Whether the pain has amplified? The heat can play the role only meaning that products quickly spoil and it is very easy or light to earn a poisoning...

Elena
18.07.2004, 07:22
Has tried to lay down on the left side, like a pain has not increased, I feel only any gravity. At a raising of the right leg or foot the pain amplifies. To me has occurred: at me it is a lot of years there was a colitis ago, and I remember, as then it seemed to me, what is it an appendicitis, hurted or was ill;was sick on the right... Can, it is a new attack of a colitis?

Gorshkov D.J.
19.07.2004, 00:43
Quite probably. Whether see, Elena, an abdominal pain is a sign of very big number of diseases. It is very complex or difficult to diagnose not seeing the patient. In any case I advise to visit or attend the therapist or the gastroenterologist... Be not ill or sick!

Elena
19.07.2004, 13:59
Thanks you big! I really very much would not like to hurt or be ill;be sick... The child 4 hmesjachnyj, I am necessary to him healthy! Necessarily I descend or go to the doctor

Magadov M.M.
20.07.2004, 07:35
To reduce the list podozreyvemyh, pass or take place US of a liver, a cholic bubble.