PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! To me interestingly your opinion in occasion of diagnostics by the apparatus...

Olga
09.07.2004, 10:03
The dear doctor! To me interestingly your opinion in occasion of diagnostics by apparatus " Oberon ". How much or as far as he is authentic and exact. Thanks.

Lena
11.07.2004, 21:39
All depends on model of the apparatus and the version of the software. And voobshche-that, at the manufacturer is a site where he precisely specifies probabilities of correct diagnostics of various pathologies and detection of bacteria in an organism. However, there are indirect certificates, that the program of processing umeltsy is "corrected or adjusted" so that problems GASTROINTESTINAL TRACT were almost at all is allows to market BADy to patients. At me 4 diagnostics on the penultimate version of the apparatus and last version ON were incorrect (was checked then in solid honey. The center).

Shapovalova L.M.
13.07.2004, 23:34
Hello Olga. This apparatus experimental and very much much depends also on the doctor who spends diagnostics, and is valid sometimes diagnoses do not prove to be true, and sometimes the apparatus "does not see" a problem. But it is necessary to understand, that the apparatus gives probability " spektralno similar processes " and if the corresponding or meeting standard is not entered, or problems so many that spectra being imposed against each other deform or distort an analyzed picture - there are "mistakes or errors". The interested doctor "will dig out" the reason and will appoint or nominate the stage-by-stage approach to its or her elimination, but, unfortunately it demands sometimes very long time, and absolutely other cost of researches.

Shapovalova L.M.
16.07.2004, 21:35
Hello Olga. This apparatus experimental and very much much depends also on the doctor who spends diagnostics, and is valid sometimes diagnoses do not prove to be true, and sometimes the apparatus "does not see" a problem. But it is necessary to understand, that the apparatus gives probability " spektralno similar processes " and if the corresponding or meeting standard is not entered, or problems so many that spectra being imposed against each other deform or distort an analyzed picture - there are "mistakes or errors". The interested doctor "will dig out" the reason and will appoint or nominate the stage-by-stage approach to its or her elimination, but, unfortunately it demands sometimes very long time, and absolutely other cost of researches. Though, on parasites too often there is a search.

Evgenie
20.07.2004, 05:39
And I on diagnostics had simply a shock. I have gone with very skeptical mood " necessarily something would will find chto-to treat ". What my surprise was when to me have told or said that I praktichesi am absolutely healthy!