PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I ask to help or assist

Evgeniy.koshak
19.07.2004, 12:13
Hello....
I ask to help or assist....
The wife is ill or sick...
Leaved from the house for a week... For couple of days before homing ears were ill... Here all is clear... Boric, etc.
I come....
Ears have passed or have taken place... But
Wet tussis, rhinitis, throat....!!! At strong tussis a pain in lungs... But the temperature is not present...
I go to a drugstore... Ambrogeksal... Bromhexinum (the one-year-old daughter too coughs houses)...
Like all has gone on a loss (has passed or has taken place 3 days, I at home)... Recovers...
Today (Monday) has left on job, calls... At tussis clots are expectorated....
What with it or this to do or make???
Of doctors panically is afraid, though also the adult person i.e. to not send...

Dr
19.07.2004, 12:47
the Initial report from Evgeniy.koshak
Hello....
Job, calls... At tussis clots are expectorated....
What with it or this to do or make???
Of doctors panically is afraid, though also the adult person i.e. to not send...

And it would be necessary to descend or go to doctors, to listen, knock, a roentgen about \thorax to make, a blood from palchika to hand over and so on:rolleyes: the Sputum that of what kind? A blood-greens-slime, that type?

Aritmolog
19.07.2004, 13:04
The blood in a sputum happens at:
1. A pulmonary tuberculosis.
2. Oncologic (cancer) disease of lungs.
3. Virus and separate kinds of bacteriemic or bacterial pneumonias.
4. A ulcerative bleeding (from an esophagus, a stomach and a duodenum).
Probably the acute management is required.
I.e. it is necessary to go to the doctor and is faster.

Evgeniy.koshak
19.07.2004, 13:05
Thanks for the answer....
If at me - I to doctors also have gone... Here all is clear....

Sputum (that saw that) transparent slime + greens.... I did not see the Blood... With It or This me today by phone have pleased....
What is it can be? Even approximately? I understand, that without rez- analyses, fljushki it is complex or difficult, but nevertheless....

Thanks...

Dr
19.07.2004, 13:26
the Initial report from Evgeniy.koshak
Thanks for the answer....
If at me - I to doctors also have gone... Here all is clear....
What is it can be? Even approximately? I understand, that without rez- analyses, fljushki it is complex or difficult, but nevertheless....

Thanks...

Korzun has written, that. It is not enough? Well, I add to told or said pulmonary forms of a plague and a malignant anthrax, they tozh are accompanied by a pneumorrhagia. And IF it is serious, from here your wife it is badly visible to us, it would be necessary to come on reception. ALL is necessary also;)

Evgeniy.koshak
19.07.2004, 13:35
It agree...

And whence it or her it will be visible in Peter better?
There is a variant to descend or go and make fljushku... There will write, but... Whether a variant it?

If yes that zavtrechkom I shall seize by gills and in blizh. poliklinniku...

If is not present, where?

Aritmolog
19.07.2004, 14:45
See you tomorrow to postpone dangerously. I would cause or call fast and hospitalized it or her.
If will develop high-grade pulmonary krotechenie she will simply die.