PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear Doctor. The girl at which writes to you the third month distemper keeps...

Svetlana
18.07.2004, 11:35
The dear Doctor. The girl at which writes to you the third month the temperature 37. keeps answer your questions. The temperature at memja really keeps after illness or disease (temperature, a rhinitis, tussis), but I do not know the diagnosis, t. To. To the doctor did not address, poznobleny at me is not present, on the contrary in a body constant fever, temperature keeps in current of all day kolebljas from 37, 0 up to 37, 2. In the morning as soon as I wake up: 36, 7, through hour, one and a half rate. Rises up to 37 and keeps see you in the evening, and so every day. What with me?

Shirokova E.B.
19.07.2004, 13:20
Svetlana! For the beginning it is necessary for you to hand over the most simple analyses of a blood and urine. As transferred or carried by you " catarrhal disease " - ORVI, could to cause or call, for example, an exacerbation before existed slow disease (for example, hr. An adnexitis, a pyelonephritis, a tonsillitis, etc.). So to visit or attend the therapist to you vse-taki it is necessary, as in absentia such questions are not solved.