PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello to my child 2, 5 years we live Sankt-Petersburg posovetute as...

The anonym
19.07.2004, 09:56
Hello to my child 2, 5 years we live Sankt-Petersburg posovetute what vitamins better to accept for rising immunity. Npsh the doctor writes out from all illnesses and illnesses or diseases exclusively production of firm ART-Lajf in which she I sit on percent or interests all over again was conducted and bought but something at me doubts in occasion of their quality have crept in tell or say it normal preporaty?

Aptekaonline
19.07.2004, 12:48
Hello.
Production ART-Lajf extends by a principle of mains-operated marketing, it means, that data biologically active dovavki to nutrition, do not pass or take place even usual for BADov, acting in drugstores, the hygienic control. They pass or take place through some arms or hand and it is absolutely not known, that to them occured or happened on all length of this chain. To that, giving or allowing child BADy which do not pass or take place normal clinical tests, as medicinal preparations, you act in a role of free-of-charge examinees.
We recommend your child a combination of reception of a polyvitaminic preparation Kinder Biovital (in current osenne-the winter period) and Immunala (a monthly course on 5 drops 3 times a day). Yours faithfully.