PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me of 35 years. To me have diagnosed demodeks, for treatment recommended aeroz...

Olga
16.07.2004, 06:20
To me of 35 years. To me have diagnosed demodeks, for treatment recommended an aerosol or a spray "Spregal". Tell or say, prozhalukjsta, what is this illness or disease and how it or her to treat?

Solomatov V.G. www.dr-solomatov.ru
17.07.2004, 21:11
Dear Olga, and whether exists such diagnosis in general? Something is written similar to the name of a preparation, but such name of illness or disease is not present. Yours faithfully Solomatov Century Exist strictly kept rules of construction of the diagnosis which are based or founded;established on use of latin tongue, and it...?

Natali
19.07.2004, 03:17
Solomatov Century you the doctor or who? If you though are a little familiar with dermatology without questions all would understand. And if you such unreasonable I shall explain... Demodeks is a hypodermic tick or mite. There is he at everyone, but appears in greater or big kollichestvah only in case of weakening immunity.
And vobshche, something is not present to advise, you only and can what to criticize people badly knowing with medicine!!!