PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Help or Assist! At me only two months before wedding! It is necessary to grow thin, all the same as-...

Ninelle
13.07.2004, 19:24
Help or Assist! At me only two months before wedding! It is necessary to grow thin, all the same as - the main thing is fast! I Go in for sports (I go by a bicycle), I eat salads, I drink yogurt... - I feel better, but I do not grow thin... Hormonal disturbance at me after protivoachatochnyh tablets (weighed 58 kg, at body height of 178 kg, now - I weigh 85...).. Devchenki help or assist!

The anonym
15.07.2004, 03:26
I already described this diet, put yogurt, day eat normally (well you do not guzzle a breakfast a dinner a supper vegetables meat, something is possible lekgoe sweet) - so two weeks. Then two days eat, put yogurt. - two more weeks. The doctor here has still advised to drink in kefiric days vitamins. I assure for a month kg 10 you will lose.

Ninelle
16.07.2004, 18:50
Thanks big! And what vitamins? Vitrm, TSentrum will approach or suit???

The anonym
18.07.2004, 07:35
Well with vitamins pooostorozhnee certainly, Undevitum, biofit (he in a bench of a life is on sale is better pumpkin or cowberry) is better ours revit. On tsentrum-vitrum many have an allergy, and with a skin of a problem can begin.

Vita
18.07.2004, 17:05
Nin, I to you shall advise to pass to stewed cabbage and in the evening yogurt. Once a week full starvation on water (it is possible a sacred source, but not aerated). And also once a week a clearing clyster with a lemon. Follow these indicatings and for 2 months of 15 kg. As did not happen. And then, after weight you will dump or reset, simply support or maintain it or him. That the skin has not drooped - accept an alternating douche in a combination to the Peeling for douche, and after clearing a skin isp. Gel antitselljulitnyj. One year ago I had 60 kg at body height 1.67, and now 47. Success!!!!! I am assured, that at you all will turn out, in fact on wedding you should be the most beautiful;)

Gorina L.F.
19.07.2004, 02:14
To grow thin on a background of hormonal disturbances is better under references of the expert. Therefore before to start to embody during a life found references " to grow thin quickly " necessarily consult with the doctor.