PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! And it is possible super system six for feeding mothers? And in general naskol...

Olesya
05.07.2004, 17:23
Hello! And it is possible super system six for feeding mothers? And in general how much or as far as she is effective? I taaak wish to grow thin, but to throw I shall not nurse. Advise that nibud

LANA
06.07.2004, 17:36
Yes you that! Even if to you will respond, that it is possible to accept, really you are ready to risk health of the kid!!! I too feeding mum, too am what to dump or reset, but only not during thoracal feeding!!!

Mum of the kid
10.07.2004, 10:44
Olesya! Vo-the first, this "System" - durilovka. Vo-the second, its or her structure includes one substance influencing DNA even, I not pomnjuna a rank, but I read in Health, have just opened it, I too wished to drink (but I do not feed, certainly, already), but now for what I shall not be basically!

Elena
10.07.2004, 18:00
Olesya, is production with which you can to correct or adjust weight not only without harm for the kid, but also with advantage or benefit for the child. helenherbs@yandex. ru

Marina
12.07.2004, 00:08
Olesya, finish feeding the child, and then be engaged in experiments. Do not forget, that everyone wish to earn simply on you, but even do not risk health of the kid if it would be desirable to try or taste! And when will cease to feed, go in for sports, eat correct things and will grow thin in the healthy image, instead of on chemistry, having spent on it a heap of money besides. Yes, to you will tell or say, that all this natural and useful, but my-that adult people and it is understood, the truth, that vrjadli it first of all excites the seller of any additives. And here is how to earn - an another matter. So wait hardly for health of your precious kid.

IRINA
14.07.2004, 16:12
ONLY DO NOT USE ANY ALIMENTARY ADDITIVES!!!! Feed the kid easy and longer, and will start to grow thin on sveh vegetables and fruit it in the summer is easier, and more already move, do or make gymnastics, And the KID FEED

Soboleva A.G., konsul tant " cobra Interfarm "
17.07.2004, 22:32
Vo-the first: feed the child about one year, if milk will be, any diets, if the pediatrist will not appoint or nominate (on a status of the child) In the second: if want to accept " System - 6 " - the preparation has passed or has taken place certification of Institute of delivery MZ the Russian Federation so statements of type " one substance influencing DNA " mismatches true.

Soboleva
18.07.2004, 19:41
The most important! To accept "System" only when stop to feed the child!