PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon. At me the wife and two children (6 and 2 years). 2 months on end m...

Alexey
18.07.2004, 05:46
Good afternoon.
At me the wife and two children (6 and 2 years). 2 months on end we are ill or sick with a certain catarrhal disease - similar on a flu or ORZ, only very strong dry tussis which does not wish to stop - almost up to a vomiting. The special temperature is not present, happens only sometimes. We are ill or sick on a circle - for example the wife as I have there and then started to hurt or be ill;be sick only stops to hurt or be ill;be sick. On a background of it or this at me spots on a body began to jump up all time. Troubles with konjuktivitom, only there has passed or there has taken place barley on an eye.
Doctors local TSRB treat us, such sensation as though guinea pigs - syrup Coldrex does not help or assist - try or taste Doctor Mom and t. The item And appoint or nominate the more dearly or expensively the better though on "quality" I see itself - the majority of medicines "frivolous". From antibiotics have appointed or nominated Fljumoksin.
What to us to do or make? How to recover at last and to cease to hurt or be ill;be sick - a life turns on the sly simply to horror!!
"Friends" speak, that it is necessary "to pierce" any strong antibiotic to all family at once.
I not especially understand medicine and I do not know as to act or arrive.
Very much I ask your advice or council.

Zholudev A.A.
18.07.2004, 13:09
Try to address to manager. Unit of an out-patient department for clearing a situation. In case financial opportunities allow, you can address in commercial clinic or cause or call therefrom the doctor on the house.