PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Approximately one year ago the left leg or foot has started to hurt or be ill;be sick me, under a knee and below. Zat...

natalja
18.07.2004, 01:41
Approximately one year ago the left leg or foot has started to hurt or be ill;be sick me, under a knee and below. Then the sensation usyhanija ikronozhnoj muscles, and for today at me calf of the left leg or foot visually less right has started to be present. Vse-anything, yes I live in America, here on doctors especially are not. Has gone to the therapist - that has sent to nervopatologu, the second has spent a heap of tests (excruciated a current) has found out nothing. Has gone to the surgeon - that has told or said that business in a backbone. Has gone to a physiatrist (guess that has received) - anything, all at me is normal. Here so has roamed, has spent a heap of money, and has remained at the, at the thin leg or foot and with sensation, that something with medicine in America is wrong. (but here feed well!)
And a question vse-taki in that that to me to do or make and what is it can be, and to what doctor vse-taki it is necessary to address.
Thanks.

Kostina S.A.
18.07.2004, 11:54
It can be connected or with disturbance of blood supply due to atherosclerotic changes or a pathology of vessels (and consultation of the vascular surgeon is necessary to you), or with disturbance of an innervation. I do not know what researches to you provovili, but usually appoint or nominate jaderno-a magnetic resonance or kompjutornuju a tomography pojasnischnogo a department of a backbone. If at you disappearance or eradication only a fatty tissue, at you a lipodystrophy is observed; the endocrinologist is engaged in this problem.