PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At body height of 172 my weight of 65 kg. It is a lot of, considering my body build. Up to sorts or labors...

Alain
16.07.2004, 14:22
At body height of 172 my weight of 65 kg. It is a lot of, considering my body build. Up to sorts or labors weighed 57 kg (it within the limits of norm or rate, in my opinion). Has passed or has taken place any more one year, and I cannot come to the normal status. Recommend, please, something. That fact, that serdechko at me slabenkoe, and vessels too is important. Thanks.

Gorina L.F.
17.07.2004, 17:42
Tell about the body build. Why you have solved, what this weight for you superfluous?

Alain
18.07.2004, 08:41
Hello, a body build at me such: type of a bone: verh-narrow, a bottom - normal. About 10 years ago it was possible to me to communicate to Petersburg developers of shaping and then they have spent testing, having specified, that ideal weight within the limits of 55 56 kg. Cleanly visually now at me serious fatty adjournment in the field of a back, a stomach or belly, the top part beder. SHCHchen I look forward to hearing from you or to your reply. Thanks. Alain