PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me such question: I two months sit on a diet and umenja in a corner of a mouth, roofing felt...

MARRYING
11.07.2004, 23:16
At me such question: I two months sit on a diet and umenja in a corner of a mouth, only on the one hand there was treshchinka, a so-called perleche). Whether prompt it can be connected with a diet and as from it or her to get rid.

Zholudev A.A.
15.07.2004, 09:37
Perleche,
Cracks in angles of a mouth. Cause and support or maintain its or her chronic current some microorganisms (streptococcuses, Staphilococcuses, yeast-like funguses), a vitamin failure. Allergic (see the Allergy) on the mechanism of a parentage can be caused by reception of some medicinal preparations, application of plastic prostheses, tooth-pastes and powders, lipstick. On the crust of honey color or albesent is quite often formed. A skin surrounding the center of a lesion, reddened, hydropic. For treatment (after specification of the reason which have caused or called) apply antimicrobic and antimicotic, and also hormonal preparations (corticosteroids), vitamins, a ultra-violet irradiation.

Oksana
18.07.2004, 08:38
Try to do without antimicotic and the more so hormonal tablets, try or taste homeopathic agents. Juice noni very well helps or assists. It is a natural product, he is antimicrobic and antimicotic, he provides an organism with all vitamins necessary for him, and also iron. And many drinking this juice dump or reset weight as he normalizes a metabolism. He very low-calorie. I buy this juice from friends, them el. Noni@ru. ru address Oksana