PDA

Просмотр полной версии : From what there can be signs: The difficulty of the respiration which have been speeded up serdtsebie...

Anja
14.07.2004, 21:00
From what there can be signs:
Difficulty of respiration, tachycardia or cardiopalmus, komok in a throat.
SHCHitovidka by way of, heart too, not alergik, the psychotherapist has checked up - deviations or rejections are not present. Signs proceed vtechenii 1.5 months in general I do not know, as as. Manifest deviations are not present, and the problem does not leave. Doctors cannot help or assist me. Advise what to do or make???

Love
16.07.2004, 13:02
Vegetative distanija. By personal experience it is not curable, learn to live with it or this.

Gala
17.07.2004, 13:02
Ane: by personal experience I know, that doctors scornfully concern to patients with a vegeto-vascular dystonia and consider or count this disease frivolous. The psychotherapist or the psychiatrist can really help or assist

Zholudev A.A.
17.07.2004, 23:47
It is necessary for you to pass or take place inspection at the cardiologist. Probably it is displays of a Bouveret's disease, it is necessary to spend daily monitoring of an electrocardiogram. As the similar symptomatology can be at panic attacks. Call 921 25 54 and we shall try to help or assist you.

Anja
18.07.2004, 03:02
What vegetative dystonia? To me of only 20 years!
And more, I live in Ptere. Where it is better to me to address here? Doctors speak All, that it seems to me.