PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Girls, hello!!! Wished to ask advice or council you. I usilenno zanimajus...

Anna
15.07.2004, 09:36
Girls, hello!!!
Wished to ask advice or council you. I usilenno am engaged in fitness, dances, navigation, I run cross-country. To me to like to be always in movement. And I do not sit on meste-constantly I aspire to find for myself something new. But recently has a little got a bit tired. That is desire to be engaged huge, and here silyonki any more so much. Heard about a creatine and its or his positive influence, as power. Somebody can accepted? Share impressions.
Anna

Olga
16.07.2004, 16:06
Everyone has rises and recessions, wait a little, do not strain, all will be restored. Also consider, that now spring, an avitaminosis, all naguzki are transferred or carried more hardly.

sportgirl
17.07.2004, 22:30
Anyuta, in my opinion, you is simply tired iz-that what you active were, it would be necessary to give an organism rest. Simply you had a small anguish orgnizma and the best, that it is possible to make in this situation - to leave playing sports on nedelku.. If it is very difficult to make it then days on 5 and simply to have a rest, lay, sleep more. And then you will be accepted to all with new forces. As to a creatine, usually it or him body builders for augmentation of force and endurance (to lift greater or big weights) use, and also escalatings of muscular mass. That is the gain of mass makes gde-that 2, 5 - 3 kg a month. If you it does not interest, but it would be desirable to add energies try or taste usual power. Gejnery, power drinks of type Red Kick or enertegichekie protein batonchiki.